Dofus Eternity
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Dofus Eternity

forum

AccueilPortailS'enregistrerDernières imagesRechercherConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Queensland dating - Just something discreet

AuteurMessage
Victoria
Invité

Queensland dating  - Just something discreet Empty
MessageSujet: Queensland dating - Just something discreet   Queensland dating  - Just something discreet Icon_minitimeSam 23 Juil 2011, 23:54

Free Dating Services - Someone to hit it and quit it My name is Tatyana LOPER Queensland dating  - Just something discreet Sydney1 Queensland dating  - Just something discreet Sydney2 Queensland dating  - Just something discreet Sydney3 Queensland dating  - Just something discreet Sydney4 i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. singles in Maitland free online dating Tamworth free online dating Wagga Wagga dating international Geraldton online dating Im looking for what everyone wants, needs, but is sometimes to self absorbed to admit. I want to find the one. I want to find my soulmate, my best friend, a lover all in one person. I want to get married, have 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, a dog, a boat, a beach house, and grow old with the same person through all that. Sound good? i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. it would be cool to meet someone to show me around and maybe hookup soon. i love meeting different types of people so race isnt that important to me. send me a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink I love to have sex, I cannot bet enoguh of it. I am looking for a casual no strings attached relationship with an attractive sexy man So if you want to know anything more about me just let me know what that is. I'm not looking to date, I'm looking for fulfilment of my wild side. If you can't check your baggage and drama at the door, I don't think we will get along. If you are ok with sex without a commitment, then I am your girl. I am a independent female looking for fun!!!!!!!!!I am looking to hook up with people in my area for nothing more than ADULT FUN..I am cute and a gurly girl..I want someone who is easy going and willing to have fun ON DA LOW. I am looking for a man who is stable and secure, and not seeking a relationship or anything serious. To put it simply, I am looking for a sugar daddy...lol. I want to be treated like a princess, shopping, dinner, presents...and in return I can offer good company, and no hassles or drama.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Queensland dating - Just something discreet
Page 1 sur 1